The Client Services, Intake is responsible for the reception area, phone calls, visitors and mail. The Client Services, Intake also receives intake calls and referrals, provides agency information, initiates file start-up documentation in Procura and maintains client files.
- Receives intake calls and referrals, provides agency information and initiates file startup documentation
- Provides accurate, up to date service information
- Enters initial client demographic information
- Prepares client files once assessment has been completed
- Forwards all client documentation to appropriate staff
- Enters data
- Prepares intake statistics
- Prepares and audits clients files
- Provides backup for Scheduling and reception
- Contributes to a culture of client safety and employee Health and Safety by complying with all safety practices of the organization, reporting unsafe practices and adverse events, and acting on safety recommendations.
- Degree/Diploma in Social Service/Gerontology
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Computer experience essential
- Clear Police Reference Check
- To be scheduled between Monday and Friday and alternate weekends and statutory holidays on a rotational basis
- To be scheduled between 1:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- 35 hours weekly
$17.38/hr as per the Collective Agreement
PLEASE SEND APPLICATIONS TO:
Human Resources Specialist
CANES Community Care
135 Queens Plate Drive, Suite 400
Toronto, ON M9W 6V1
CANES Community Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CANES Community Care will make every effort to accommodate any needs of candidates under the Human Rights Code and accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please inform us if you require any accommodation through the hiring process.