Will work to optimize client safety and quality of care. Home Support Worker will provide housekeeping services to frail elderly persons and adults with disabilities in their own homes or apartments in a variety of locations and settings.
- Homemaking (e.g. meal preparation, cleaning, laundry etc)
- Contribute to a culture of client safety and employee Health and Safety, by complying with all safety practices of the organization, reporting unsafe practices and adverse events, and acting on safety recommendations.
- Grade 10 or equivalent
- Able to communicate (written and oral) in English
- Physically and emotionally able to perform the duties
- 6 months to 1 year working with seniors
SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- First Aid/CPR Certification
- Clear Police Reference Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening
Enjoy working with seniors and able to contribute to the quality of life of seniors and adults with disabilities by promoting their independence, dignity, social, emotional and physical well being
$13.25 per hour