- To be scheduled between Monday and Friday and alternate weekends and statutory holidays on a rotational basis
- 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- 35 Hours per week
- Develop and maintain all worker schedules including holiday planning, sick leave, new client schedules and daily, unexpected changes
- Administrative and clerical support
- Work closely with the Supervisor of Client Services and Intake
- Responsible for program data collection, stats and service documentation
- Required to participate in reception phone coverage on a rotational basis
- Management of agency centralized filing system
- Responsible for Community field staff payroll reconciliation
- Day to day coordination of client care and follow up
- Degree/Diploma required in Social Service Worker
- Demonstrated skills working with others and as part of a team and independently
- Proficiency working with the PROCURA database, including ability to gather stats, input client/worker data, update master schedules and funding information and able to print reports
- Must be fluent in English, both written and verbal, second language an asset
- Demonstrates sound judgment
START DATE: As soon as possible
CLOSING DATE: APRIL 15, 2018
To be determined
Please Submit Resumes to:
Manager, Human Resources
135 Queens Plate Drive
Toronto, ON M9W 6V1
Please note: Applying for this shift in addition to current permanent shifts cannot negatively impact punctuality or attendance.
CANES Community Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CANES Community Care will make every effort to accommodate any needs of candidates under the Human Rights Code and accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please inform us if you require any accommodation through the hiring process.