Volunteer role: Assistant recreational coordinator
- Assists with recreational program planning for older adults.
- Assists participants in completing their program activities.
- Ensures that proper hygiene and safety are practiced.
- Assist in facilitating and serving snacks.
- Translate to Polish, if necessary, as many participants will be Polish speaking.
- Provide any special skills for the enhancement of the program.
Hours for volunteering are between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday.
You may be required to work at 3 locations:
• Villa Polonia, 30 Polonia Avenue, Brampton
• Chris Gibson Recreation Centre, 125 McLaughlin Road North, Brampton
• South Fletcher’s Sportsplex, 500 Ray Lawson Blvd., Brampton