Objective: To Avoid slipping, tripping and falling hazards!
- Install grab bars/ banisters/ railings/ smoke detectors
- Install or fix curtain rods/ clean windows/ fix screens
- Clean eaves troughs/ painting/ move furniture
- Door repairs/ locks repair/ window repair
- Electrician/ plumber/ fix fences
- Remove clutter/ clean garage/ garbage removal
- General Maintenance/ lawn care/ gardening / snow removal
Any senior 55+ living in Etobicoke, Brampton, Malton, Woodbridge and Brampton areas.
CANES staff refers seniors to reliable 'handy-persons' for maintenance work in their home, condo or apartment.
Referrals to students and adults for snow removal and grass cutting or any yard maintenance.
Referrals for qualified trades people including, plumbers, carpenters and electricians etc.
We provide the client with our own certified Maintenance worker that can provide you with a FREE home safety inspection, as well as to assist with any problems (small or large) a client might have.
Call CANES Home Maintenance Staff. 416-743-3892 ext 247, ask for Deborah
Clients are encouraged to call as early as possible for snow shovelling.
We Provide Free Grab Bar Installations!
Depending on the job, most of our work is charged by the hour. ie. grass or yard work
Clients must pay for own materials, ie. paint,
Please call for a quote today!